This is an ad-hoc, self-service conference for up to 8 persons total, on or off-campus, which anyone may initiate from Jabber. Do not contact Network and Telecommunications Services.
1. Initiate the call from your contacts list:
Shift-click or Ctrl-click on two or more contacts to select them.
Audio call: Right-click one of the selected contacts, then select Start Conference Call
Audio and video call: Right-click one of the selected contacts, then select Start Video Conference Call.
The Active Conference Call window is displayed with the contacts you selected.
2. Add another person to the active call:
- Click and drag a contact to the Call window to add another person.
- To dial and add another person, select Conference with > Contact.
The Add Participants window is displayed.
Use the dial pad to enter a phone number, click Add.
- To search for and add a contact, click Search.
Highlight the name in the search results.
Use the arrow to move the name to the Selected Participants column, click Add.