JOIN A BRIDGED CONFERENCE CALL
If you previously had a Polycom unit, you'll join a bridged call on the Cisco conference station in exactly in the same way.
Dial and join the bridged call
- Press the large green New call button and dial.
Hang up (leave the call)
- Press the large End Call button.
INITIATE AN AD-HOC CONFERENCE CALL
Place an outgoing conference call that can include up to 7 external numbers.
Initiate the conference call
- Call and greet the first party.
- Press more (soft key) and then Confrn (soft key).
This places the first call on hold and opens a second call.
- Call and greet the next party.
- Press Confrn (soft key) again to join the calls.
- Repeat from step 2 to conference up to 7 additional numbers.
- Press Conflist (soft key) to display the list of conference participants.
- Press Update (soft key) to refresh the list of participants.
Remove a participant
- Press Conflist (soft key) to display the list of participants.
- Use the Scroll keys to highlight a name and press Remove (soft key).
Moving a Conference Station
- The unit is not wireless. It must be connected to an IP port.
- The unit will work when connected to any live IP port in the building.
Please return it to its designated location.
- Use care in moving the optional wired extension speakers.