PLEASE NOTE: If you have not already installed “KSU Cisco Jabber” for Windows, click here for instructions. Also, to sign-in to Cisco Jabber, you you must either be on campus, or running the KSU Cisco VPN.
1. Once you have installed “KSU Cisco Jabber” for Windows, you should have a shortcut on your start menu and desktop.
2. Double click on either the Cisco Jabber start menu or desktop shortcut.
3. When prompted enter your FlashLine User ID (without @kent.edu) and Password, then click Sign In.
4. Once you have successfully logged in, you can:
5. When you are ready to sign out, click the File menu, then Sign Out.