1. Download “KSU Cisco Jabber for Mac”. Once downloaded, locate and double-click KSU_Cisco_Jabber.pkg to run the installation wizard.
2. Click Continue on the Welcome screen
3. Read the License Agreement, click Continue then Agree if you accept the terms
4. Click Install to continue
5. When prompted for a username and password, enter your computer username and password (not your FlashLine username and password)
6. The required components will begin to install
7. Once the installation is complete, click Close
8. You should now see Cisco Jabber in your Applications folder
9. You are now ready to Sign in to the Cisco Jabber client for Mac
PLEASE NOTE: To sign-in to Cisco Jabber, you you must either be on campus, or running the KSU Cisco VPN.