1. Download “KSU Cisco Jabber for Windows”. Once downloaded, locate and double-click KSU_Cisco_Jabber.exe to run the installation wizard.
2. Click Yes if prompted to allow the program to run
3. If you are running Outlook or Jabber, the following prompt will appear.
4. Click Next > on the Welcome screen
5. Read the License Agreement, check the checkbox if you agree, and click Next >
6. The required components will begin to download
7. Once the components are downloaded and extracted, they will be installed
8. Once the installation is complete, click Finish
9. You should now have a Cisco Jabber shortcut on your start menu and desktop
10. You are now ready to Sign in to the Cisco Jabber client for Windows PLEASE NOTE: To sign-in to Cisco Jabber, you you must either be on campus, or running the KSU Cisco VPN.